Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2009 from all of us at Red Ginger. We would like to extend our sincerest gratitude to all those who made 2008 a wonderful year for gatherings at Red Ginger.

It was my first time bringing in the new year at Red Ginger. As your bartender, I must admit, I can not think of any other place I would rather be. With the sounds of Myk Rise bouncing from wall to wall, the site of everyone dressed so elegantly, old friends meeting new friends, you could see everyone sharing their joy with each other. The entire staff was happy to be a part of the guests' evening, as well. It was with great excitement and pride that helped bring in the new year.

Your patronage, patience and world class attitudes, are much appreciated and I look forward to seeing all of you in 2009.

Brian S. Sweebe
Bartender

No comments: